To our Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our dental office is now open to serve your dental health.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- We will be requiring the use of hand sanitizer or soap & water upon entering our office. You will find hand sanitizer and sinks with soap throughout the office for your use.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer coffee, magazines, children’s toys and so forth, as those items are more difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Patients who arrive early to their appointments will be asked to wait outside of the office or in their car until the scheduled appointment time.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Our staff will be taking their temperatures every morning upon arriving to the office. We will also be taking our patients’ temperatures prior to bringing them back for their appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again. To make an appointment, or for any questions you may have, please call our office at the (719) 528-6441 or visit www.dentalartscenterpc.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, friends, and family members.
Dr. Golomb and The Dental Arts Center Staff