What a Family Dentist Can Do for You
posted: Apr. 13, 2020.
Find out why so many people turn to a family dentist for routine dental care.
All dentists are the same right? Well, not exactly. In fact, there are certain dentists that specialize in specific fields or provide care to specific individuals, and you want to find the right dentist to fit your needs. If you are looking for a dentist in Colorado Springs, CO, that the whole family can turn to, here are the some of the benefits that our very own Dr. Sheldon Golomb and his dental team can offer.
About Family Dentists
What makes family dentists different from general dentists is that a family dentist specializes in providing dental care to patients of all ages. So instead of turning to different dentists in order to meet yours and your family’s different dental needs, a family dentist can provide your whole family with the care they require.
A family dentist can also educate you and your family about how to properly care for your smile. Whether this includes teaching your child how to brush their teeth or determining whether you could benefit from dental implants, our family dental team is here to instill good habits in all patients so they know how to maintain good oral hygiene and health outside of our office.
A family dentist can provide you and your family with a full range of care and treatments including:
- Preventive dentistry: includes routine checkups and cleanings, dental sealants and fluoride treatment
- Orthodontics: includes everything from traditional braces to clear braces
- Restorative dentistry: we can fix damaged or missing teeth with bridges, dentures, crown or implants
- Cosmetic dentistry: we can improve the appearance of your smile through whitening, bonding and contouring, and dental veneers
Choosing a Family Dentist
Finding the right family dentist for your family here in Colorado Springs, CO, involves several factors. Here are some things to consider when choosing the right dentist for your family:
- The services they offer and whether they fit the needs of your family
- Their office location and convenience from work and home
- How comfortable and relaxed your family feels with the dentist
- Their office hours and ease of scheduling
- Being able to turn to your dentist for emergency dentistry and same-day appointments
- Your health insurance plan and the dental providers it covers
Dental Arts Center in Colorado Springs, CO, prides itself on having a knowledgeable, highly skilled family dentist, a friendly dental team and a welcoming environment. If you are looking for a dentist that can provide your family with the dentistry they’re looking for then call us at (719) 528-6441 to schedule an appointment.